Thursday 11 November 2010

Been a while hasn't it?

For those who read this and have a genuine intrest in my life, I am very sorry I havn't updated this in a while. I've been very busy with work and RAF application so I pray you all forgive me this once

Since I last posted, things have been quite evenfull. I've had my first interview with the RAF for example, where there was only one question where the answer was unknown to me. I am still waiting to hear back from them on how I've done however. I have been working at Laserquest also for around two months now, which is going quite well I must say.

As usual there have been some irritations floating around here and there, but the main one has been dealt with, and I would like to apologise to that person again for being such a niave fool, and to thank them whole heartedly for forgiving my blunders and still remaining a bloody fantastic friend.

anyways ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid that's all you are getting out of me tonight as i am busy with my new game, and before you say that I've fallen into CoD...no i still have a soul and have purchased Fable 3 instead.

Also before i go i would like to recomend the blog of a very good friend of mine
http://iscariotx.tumblr.com/

This is Mathew Willis
Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment